Competitions are currently activated by players. Once the Riding Clubs are working, these will be the once to create competitions. Every continent has their own set of competitions. Each competition lasts for 3 hours. After a competition has finished there is a 30-minute limit to send out rewards. After that, a player can restart the competition again.
Requirements to enter a horse in a competition
- Have at least 25 HRC on your bank account, which will be used as an entrance fee;
- The horse needs to be at least 3 years old;
- The horse's selected discipline should match the competition's discipline you are trying to enter;
- The horse needs to be in the same location as the owner. Since you cannot travel with your horses yet, you can only enter a horse in a competition when you are on the same continent as your estate;
- The horse needs to have at least 25% energy, which will be used upon entering the competition.
We currently have the following disciplines:
- Flat racing
For each discipline, there are several things you should take into consideration.
- Conformation (25%) + Genetic Potential (75%)
- Physical fitness + Grooming + Performance (randomly picked number to get a bit of variation going)
- Conformation: canter, posture, trot, walk
- Genetic Potential: agility, balance, strength
- Conformation: back, hindquarters, shoulders, trot
- Genetic Potential: agility, pulling power, speed, stamina, strength
- Conformation: back, canter, head, neck, trot, walk
- Genetic Potential: speed, stamina, strength, surefootedness
- Conformation: canter, head, neck, posture, trot
- Genetic Potential: balance, bascule, speed, strength, surefootedness
- Conformation: back, canter, front legs, hindquarters, shoulders
- Genetic Potential: acceleration, agility, bascule, sprint, strength
- Conformation: back, front legs, gallop, hindquarters, neck, posture, shoulders
- Genetic Potential: acceleration, speed, stamina, strength
- Conformation: front legs, head, hindquarters, neck, shoulders
- Genetic Potential: acceleration, agility, balance, surefootedness
Upon entering a horse in a competition you, the player, will receive 10XP.
When the competition is finished, the server will check the top 3 horses of each level within the competition. The owners of the horses that are in the top 3 within each level will receive a monetary reward.
The reward depends on the level of the competition.
- First prize between 75 and 300 coins
- Second prize between 50 and 140 coins
- Third prize between 25 coins and 70 coins
Please note that the amounts of the reward are still under construction. We're trying to figure out which prizes work out best.